1. We here at “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. want to build an incredible mobile app for you all. Below are some legal items we must cover to protect us, but also to protect our users. Our lawyers have drafted most of this document – if you find anything unfair, let us know. - Phillip
2. To better your experience while using the mobile app, “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. may gather and use information about you, including (but not limited to) information in the following categories:
a. Identification data (e.g. name, username, email address). b. Profile information (e.g. gender, country of residence, and any information that you choose to make available to others as part of your “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. user profile). c. Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses). d. Connection quality and survey results. e. Information about your usage of and interaction with “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. software, products, and websites including computer, platform, device and connection information, client performance information, error reports, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites, browser type and usage statistics. f. list of your contacts and related data. g. Correspondence between you and “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc.. h. Content of instant messaging communications. i. Location information, derived from your mobile carrier or from the mobile device that you use. j. Mobile device information, such as manufacturer’s name, device model number, operating system, carrier network.
3. Our primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. collects and uses, or has third party service providers acting on behalf of “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. and using, personal data relating to you, as permitted or necessary to:
a. Provide internet communication, video sharing and other products. b. Take, process or deliver orders made via our websites, invoice you or notify you of the status of your order. c. Display updates about your recent activity. d. Provide other services for you (as described when we collect the information). e. Provide you with customer support and troubleshoot problems. f. Compare information for accuracy. g. Inform you about service updates and faults. h. Request feedback or participation in on-line surveys. i. Resolve disputes. j. Verify your identity. k. Customize, measure, and improve “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. software and websites. l. Improve our search functionality and help you find and contact other “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. users more easily and accurately. m. Organize and carry out “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. marketing or promotional operations/offers, contests, games and similar events. n. Protect your and “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. interests, including in particular to enforce our Terms of Service and prevent and fight against fraud.
4. Except as provided below, “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities. Please note that information that you voluntarily make public in your user profile, or which you disclose on forums, discussions boards or by posting comments will be publicly available and viewable by others. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, exercise legal rights or defend against legal claims, to protect the interests of “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc., fight against fraud and to enforce policies or to protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. In order to provide you with “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. products you have requested, “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. may sometimes, if necessary, share your personal and traffic data with carriers, partner service providers and/or agents. For example the third party banking organizations or other providers of payment, email delivery, analytical services, customer support, or hosting services. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. will always require these third parties to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data and to observe the relevant legislation. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. may provide personal data, communications content and/or traffic data to an appropriate judicial, law enforcement or government authority lawfully requesting such information. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. will provide reasonable assistance and information to fulfill this request and you hereby consent to such disclosure. Information that is collected by or sent to “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country. In this regard, or for purposes of sharing or disclosing data in accordance with this article, “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. reserves the right to transfer information outside of your country. By using “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. software, websites or products you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
6. Your user profile is the information provided by you at registration, or later, which is displayed in your “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. profile and on your personal details page in your account. It may include your “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. username, full name, address, telephone and mobile numbers, gender, date of birth, country, language, “About Me” page URL, and any other information that you decide to make available.
8. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. will take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data and traffic data provided to it or collected by it with due observance of the applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation. Your personal and traffic data can only be accessed by authorized employees of “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers who need to have access to this data in order to be able to fulfill their given duties. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. may use automated scanning to (a) identify suspected spam and/or (b) identify URLs that have been previously flagged as spam, fraud, or phishing links. In limited instances, “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. may capture and manually review messages in connection with Spam prevention efforts. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, block or prevent delivery of suspected Spam, and remove suspicious links from messages.
9. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. may from time to time ask you to provide information on your experiences which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any of such data. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms on the website or any survey that you take part in is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving the “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. software, products and websites. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. may contact you to send you messages about faults and service issues. Further, “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. reserves the right to use email, software or SMS to notify you of any eventual claims related to your use of “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. software, websites and/or products, including without limitation claims of violation of third party rights.
10. You have the right to access and, where relevant, to amend your personal information. Some of your information may be viewed or edited online by signing into your account page. We will respond to requests to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information within a reasonable period of time and upon verification of your identity. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. will use all reasonable endeavors to accommodate requests to delete personal information unless it is required to be retained by law or for lawful business purposes. Your details may still appear in the search directory during this time.
12. “Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. websites and software are not intended for or designed to attract users under the age of 13. Parents are hereby encouraged to be involved in the online activities of their children to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission.
“Nice To Meet You!”, Inc. Last revised: April 2014